Sunday, June 29, 2014

Our (not so) MAD, Tea Party!!!

One day my kids came down stairs, all dressed up but had no place to go.

...and since I know, one does not simply get dressed up and sit around all day. I decided to let them have their very own 
tea party. 

 photo giphy_zps64090964.gif

Lol, no worries! It looked nothing like this (although I know they probably would of loved splashing and pouring willy nilly!),
I must say our party was a little more reserved but just as awesome. 



Complete with...

Host/Hostesses/Guest:
Mikey with his guest Bear Bear
Izzy with her guest Patty Rabbit
Gabby with her guest Froggie 

and myself (the last minute invite. Lol)


Food and drinks:

Iced Tea
LOTS of Sugar
Pizza Rolls
and Skittles

Music:
Classical

This was the perfect opportunity to sit, chit chat and play with them, without the interruptions of TV, internet or video games. 
...and by doing this, it reminded me that it's ok to unplug and be a kid again!
What a great lesson! 


~Although the tea didn't go over well with anybody but me, we all enjoyed ourselves. I mean, who wouldn't want to dress nice, be fancy and down a bunch of pizza rolls and skittles?!?!? 
 ;D



No comments:

Post a Comment